Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Rider 717

MarksA-C

I got a great deal on a almost all original 717. Only $50! It is missing the starter and air lilter, and the throttle and a few small things too. But there are alot of harder to find orirignal parts that are in Great Shape! It has a 36" mower deck too, Good bearings but has a few patches.

A near perfect Bumper

Non-rusted hood bolts

Looks like a great deal!^ I really hope that keychain never becomes necessary!&:)

Ya, once I figure out how to get the key out, I will take the keychain off. I don't know if I should part this one out, or use parts from the 707 that is currently apart and make this one useable.pi8O)

Dude how do u manage to get your parents to let you bring all these home? Do u have them tied up somewheres? -Ryan-

Mark, You can use PB blaster in the keyhole and use visegrip pilers to nudge it sideways then up and down. Should come out eventually. Worst thing that can happen is, you'd have to take the whole ignition switch out with the key and junk it and replace it.

Well Ryan, I bring them home when they aren't home, and put them behind the garage under a tarp and bring them out after a few weeks.