Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SF Group Picture and more

HubbardRA

Here is the group picture from Spring Fling that my wife Becky took.

In front, holding banner is Brandon Lehoskay, son of Andy, Rebekah Cash, daughter of Randy, and Sam Hutchins, son of Dave. Left to Right, Roy Pope (Roy), Stanley Tallant (Matt's Dad), Andy Lehoskay (albj93), name not known, Randy Cash (GWAllisFan),name not known, Paul Friddle (debshirl), Greg Calloway (gregc), Carl Harcort (CarlH), Jim Myers, Lee Anthony (ibelee), Thomas Johnson (firefoxz1), Dave's Dad, Rod Hubbard (HubbardRA), Ambler Thompson (Ambler), Tom Meredith (tmeredith), Dave Hutchins (D-17 Dave), Matt Tallant (Killer AC).

Ok, who's got thier ag tires on backwards on the AS with the tiller?:O Quite the bunch, I can see why you all had a great time.

Marty, That would be Lee's trailer (ibelee). His tractors stayed on the trailer. He just came down for the day on Saturday.

Looks like the RBT's out numbered the FDT's. Guess I always thought the club had more FDT's than RBT's.:O Dan aka IronPony

Sorry I missed the group photo-I suppose I was too busy getting my 914 on the trailer while it was running.....sticking brushes in S/G kept it from being able to restart. I did learn a trick from Dave though, wrap a rope around the PTO pulley and give it a yank-emergency starting without the cup found on FDT's! Brent

I was in such a hurry Friday to get everything done I didn't even pay attention to which wheel I was putting on which side. Afterwards I had a few people tell me that some beleive that putting the tires on backwards makes them grip better.? Guess I'll never live this one down!:I

Actually, how about this... The tires aren't on backwards! I till in reverse!:D Jus HAD to post that pic...didn't you Rod!

"I was in such a hurry Friday to get everything done I didn't even pay attention to which wheel I was putting on which side." I'll buy that one Lee, been there done things like that often enough.:)

Nothing intentional there Lee. A lot of tractor pullers run the tires backward. They just don't self-clean when in thick mud when they are backward. I was rushing last night trying to get those pictues posted before they got too stale. Guess I should have identified the folks in each picture, but was tired and needed sleep. Marty, see what you did. You got me in trouble again.:D

Aw, come on guys, I only posted the picture. I didn't put the tires on backward.:O I didn't bring it to anybody's attention.}:) I just get to take the blame for it all. yell Thank you! Thank you, very much!! 666:D8DdOd Oh, Marty, I just want to let you know that Roy got chastised heavily for bringing an RBT to SF. Matt and Greg caught him before he could even get out of his truck. Being an RBT person myself, I enjoyed watching.666

"Matt and Greg caught him before he could even get out of his truck" Good work guys8D8D "Thank you! Thank you, very much!" No problem Rod, always glad to help out:D:D

Did you RBT thugs every think maybe I didn't want to get one of my treasured FDT's wet!!!!!!!! yellyell:o):o):):) It was bad enough getting one of my RBT's wet. :(:(

But Roy, FDTs have round hoods, and no running boards to catch water. They look like they were made to withstand the rain. Good thing, since so many of them get pushed outside to make room for the newer RBTs.666

Wrong Rod. B) None of my tractors get pushed outside. They all stay inside. My 7013S got wet for the first time since I have owned it. My new Sovereign has never been wet. The most water my tractors see is a few rain drops while I am running for the garage. Then they get dried off with a towel. :)

really had a good time saturday nice to see you all agian did not know adout the right hand lift lever on my landlord will be looking for one sorry had to run off so early sunday it is a 8 hr drive for me every thing went well on trip