Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

6218 electric lift?

rentalboyzs

Hello i'm new to the club and first i'd like to say this appears to be a very friendly and informed club. I have two questions about my 6218 i believe it to be 82 vintage is this consired old enough to be in here? second is it possible to install a electric lift on this unit. Thanks in advance

Age of machine really don't matter. You will find all ages here. Welcome to club and sorry there is no known electric lift for your machine.

Thanks BLT for replying, the manual said there was a electric lift option for the mowing deck but i have'nt been to able to find one anywhere or seen any topic in here on it. so i figured to ask the experts.:D

There was an electric lift for your tractor. Simplicity MFG #1690606 - Electric Lift Kit. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_400_0838_05_AT_S.pdf Place an ad in the Classifieds and watch ebay. You never know when one will turn up.