Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dunstable ma. show , Sickle bar test

FastPaul

Hi all. I haven't posted in a while ,It's just been a real busy spring here for me, Hers a few pics of the may 6th show , Not to many small tractors there but my line up did get some nice attention. It was a good time and we met a lot of nice people , Saw Brown a there too ( Al Brown)Check out the little homemade tractor It dosen't look that small until you see my 12 year old standing next to it .. I took the 725 out tonight for the first time to try out the sickle bar mower ,WOW that thing is a little scary!!

Your tractors look great as usual Paul...dOddOd^ I like that flat bed tow truck behind your line of tractors...

Very nice! Looks like you had more on display than most of our shows around here have in total, garden tractor wise! So what do you mean by the 725 was a "little scary"?

Paul, That's a very neat homemade tractor. Looks really nice, and looks like it was professionally built. 8D How big is the engine on it and how well does it work? Just curious.. :)

Hey Paul, what flat bed is that? I didn't see that at the shop. I see why you didn't make it to Colchester. Nice display.

Thanks guys ,Rich The 725 isn't scary it's the sickle bar mower!! I wouldn't want to get my fingers caught in there, That thing cuts anything in it's path, Erick I didn't get any details on the little tractor,Elon I take it you like my new ramp truck LOL Look at the 2nd Pic .My Burbs in the background, I wish that was my ramptruck !!

quote:
Originally posted by toad270
how many tractors could you fit on the ramp truck?
On that one, I would guess 6 to 8 depending on the length. My friend John, who works for a local shop here, put 6 on his Isuzu flat bed. At least that is what I remember.