Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

717 Cleanup

MarksA-C

I came home from school and just starting working on my new 717. Pulled the engine, wiring, and most of the dash parts. I threw on a throttle cable assembly that I gt off a old Parts 717 from Tom.

I also gave the entire tractor a Bath, First WD40 in the really greasy engine areas with a paper towel wipe down, and then Dawn dish soap everywhere else. It cleaned up nice. I am glad to say that there is NO Rust! 8D:Q

I also forgot to add these... The hood on the left is the one from the new 717, the one on the right is a Spare that I have had. Can you spot the problem?