Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KraigRG

Hydro Lift update

KraigRG
After ordering 100 of each size O-ring from McMaster-Carr,sm00 I found a source for the hydro-lift seal kit for my B-12. I knew the part # was 686632K from a post by "oldone" but had a hard time finding someone that would respond to email/voice mail message.8C I finally found a Parker pump distributor in Kalamazoo/Portage, MI. When I was there ordering the kits the salesman gave me a copy of the Service Manual page for the pump. I have since scanned the page and turned it into a .PDF file for Adobe Reader. If anyone is interested in getting a copy PM or E-mail me. It gives dimensions along with torques and a basic troubleshooting chart. I originally scanned it as a series of picture files that I could upload to the site but the text is pretty small and didn't like resizing. Also since I had already ordered 100 each of all the O-rings I decided I'm going to make up 20 O-ring kits to sell (gotta keep a few for myself:D.) They will be for the "newer" round tank lift assembly and have all the sizes that "thedaddycat" listed in his post. The only things they won't have is the pump shaft seal and the special seals inside the pump. I'm going to sell them for $3.00 each plus postage. I'm thinking I should be able to ship in regular envelope but haven't got that far. Again PM or Email me if interested.

Kent
I'd love to have a copy of that PDF file. If you'll email it to me, I'll upload it to the server and share it with everyone else. You can use the webmaster email link that's at the bottom of the pages...

Kent
Thanks, Kraig. Here's a link: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/upload/kent/D05_pump_manual.pdf I'm also going to add it to the Resources section