Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Used engine parts

steve-wis

Anyone have a good source for used parts for Briggs? I have a wonderboy with a model 141307 type 500576 engine and I am finding more and more parts are unavailable. Right now looking for a spark plug wire. This engine has the wire separate from the coil. I am just starting to work on this engine and it has no spark. Putting in new points, condenser and plug today, but the plug wire doesn't have the end to attach to the coil. It is just wrapped around the blade on the coil. Any help is appreciated!

Found a wire that works and engine is running, but still would like to find a junkyard or other source for used small engine parts near me, in Oshkosh Wisconsin. If you know of any, let me know. Will be posting pics of the wonderboy when I get it done. Thanks!

I would like to find a place for used engine parts too I need an oversize piston for a 6hp broadmoore.