Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Message Flags

Roy

Kent, I got a new computer for Christmas. Had to swap everything from the old one but downloaded the latest version of Netscape. All is great but I have lost my automatic sign-on and the flags for new messages. Do you have any suggestions on what is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks, Roy

Roy, I don't think its your computor as mine shows the new flag only once in awhile and my auto-sign up isn't working write either and I am running I.E. 5.0. I just wrote it off as my pc acting up to which it has a mind of its own at times. Take care, >>->happyjack<-<<

Kent mentioned something before about going to the 'join club' area and updating your personal info then hit submit. I tried this awhile back and it worked for me. Kent?.?.?.?.?

With Mac/Netscape I do not get auto sign in or flags either. I haven't checked, but thought perhaps this may be due to having my preferences set to accept cookies that get sent back to originating server only.