Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seed Spreader (Before and After)

MarksA-C

It took a few days, and alot of waiting for the Rain to pass...but its all done! Before...

Now...

Old Stuff Does anyone remember this? Its the old Mongomery Wards Seed Spreader that I got at a Estate sale for $.75! Finally I am finishing what I started...

This is that Mobile workbench that I was also telling about...

This is where I am now...

Here is the Seed Spreader with the Tape off...

Also Shanon, this is what I plan on using the "bench" for...

Thanks to the Rain, I got delayed. It won't be finished for a few more days...

Death To Squirrels!

RAIN RAIN RAIN!!! I hope to get this thing finished by This weekend and the next Rain. And I think they are GI Joes, I got this pic of Google. :p

Mark, Nice job on the seed spreader, and that mobile cart is a great idea. :) I would have done the same thing if I didn't get my new to me trailer. I'm going to use my trailer as a trailer as well as a mobile work bench. Dual purpose use. :)

That turned out really sharp looking Mark. Didn't it have some bad rust problems, like hole in it when you started? Haven't noticed hub caps like theose 2 screw one since the last time I rebuild a RadioFlyer Coaster wagonsm01. We won't talk about how long ago that's been;)

No Holes, had some pitting near the bottom and alot of surface rust. Took alot of Sanding, and Many layers of Rustoleum Paint, but it turned out great. Thank You MPH

Now that turned out nice8D. .75 plus paint and labor is still cheap:D:D. You can redo any of my equipment anytimesm06.

Gee Mark, you did such a nice job on that, I mite have to dig out mine and repaint it.