Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

From >>->happyjack<-<< Thanks to everyone!

TerryM

To all, I would like to "thank" all of you for your very possitive comments about my "Homelite" tractor that Kent was so kind to post for me. Whether you posted a kind comment on our board or sent me one by way of mail I can't tell you how much it means to me. I also want to thank "Kent" for including the part in the gallery about my grandest son calling my tractor Bear as a personal note. It has made all the work and time I spent that much more rewarding knowing that others cared enough to give their possitive and kind comments even though its not a Simplicity or AC tractor but somewhere in between. Thanks again Kent and to you all your friend and fellow club member, Jack Lindstom >>->happyjack<-<<

Sometimes it isn't what you are working on but, what the end result is when you are through with it!! It's amazing when you take a pile of parts and end up with a good looking functional piece of working machinery. I could tell that a lot of time and effort went into getting the Homelite into the condition it is now!!