Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Two 4211H's Question

samson

I Got two 4211H from a retired gentalman that sat in the woods for 9 years. I learned something about the straight 4211 and the H. The H model has 1'' diam keyed axles and the other has 3/4" axels. I had to cut one of the rims off as it was rusted on so tight that I had to use a torch to get it off. NOW! the rims apperently are discontinued as I went thru all the dealers on our site (jacks small eng etc.) There is a pair on Ebay off of a 5216h That Tom schmit told me about. He seems to think they will fit. Any help? To my surprise they both run good. But don't compare to the B models.

Roger, what part number did you come up with for the wheels on the 4211H? I came up with #1673347 which is now #1673347SM. It shows to still be available at Jack's for $58.39, eight inch wheel seven inches wide. The wheel from the 5216H shows as a different part number and is a ten inch wheel six inches wide.

Gregc Thats not it, I get the no. 1669965 The rim measures 9" 0ut side The tire is 18X950. 8. This is only for the 4211H. I know the 5616 wheel is 10", but its 1" KEYED SHAFT so if the shaft is 3 3'4 it woulf fit, just be alittle bigger tire and rim. The D Wiedle that is selling them says he doesn't have the rims there to measure so I would be buying a pig in a poke. Its a nightmare!!