Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
debshirl

stuff from portland swap meet and my collection

debshirl
Picked these up at portland swap meet, from Matt & Stanley. Met several club members had a good time. This is first of my B models B110/B112. looks like a his and her project Thanks Matt & Stanley in Virginia. PAUL

HubbardRA
Paul, Is that the 112 that Matt had outside and the 110 that was back in the shed when we were there? I figured maybe you made the deal at SF, but couldn't transport them home at that time, with your other tractor to haul.

debshirl
rod, yes the are the ones found a seat bracket at home for the 110 took both tractors to local dealer and pressure washed them look pretty good now also found a real nice deck and rear weight for the 110 Paul

HubbardRA
Holy Cow! He's got one of them "Green Things with the Yellow Wheels". Ban him from the Club! }:) Just kidding, Paul. You have a very nice collection. Wish I had the room to keep that many. Maybe some day.:)

HubbardRA
Paul, When you said "dont think I will buy any more", I hope you were talking about "Green Tractors with Yellow Wheels", not Simplicity/AC tractors.;)

B-16_IC
Yeah I think the green one is in peril, it looks scared sitting in between the A-C and the Gravely. It needs to go somewhere it won't get picked on!&:)