Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SIMPLICITY /AGCO DEALER WEBSITE

AGCO918

KENT: just wanted to know if we could make a list of dealers who have websites other than our advertisers. would be nice if we could because that way we could find used and new equipment forsale.just a idea.would like everyones input.i like to get on equipment search but thought if members could help you make a list we all could benefit from it.i like to look at pictures on dealers websites that way it gives a person a idea of what the equipment looks like. thank you very much.hope to hear everyones input .agco918 chad e shafer

not trying to hurt our sponsors just would like a link page if possible.might not be needed by some but i think it would be a good idea to have just so we can see what dealers have across the country.think about it everyone . ereas of the crountry differ .there might be some stuff here in ohio where i live that may be someone in the south might not see vise versa.just a thought only.thank you for responding.agco918

If not on this site, perhaps the Agco and Simplicity sites would add this info. Note the Links page already connects to dealers listings for both - if they do not have the web info there, they should be encouraged to add it. Peter

After further checking "which" I should have done before I replied to "Chad's" question I see that "Kent" aready has a dealer locator for both Agco & Simplicity dealerships along with alot of other nice Links for us on the Links page to which I now remember has been there for a very long time. "Kent" sure seems to have most everything covered from head to toe already. Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<<

Hi Chad, I personally don't think that it would be fair to our sponcers that are paying to have their name and phone # to help us all out in doing so. But maybe if these were added to the links page if it isn't already "Kents" decision "maybe" that would be ok. But my mind is always open to idea's and thoughts of others also and is subject to change at anytime when seeing what others have to say about it also and chad you may have a good idea. Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<< P.S. Chad its good to see you back and also you typed a really nice message and it didn't hurt my eyes with the caps either "nicely done".