Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor theft averted

richp

I caught my son trying to steal my tractor. Luckly it had no gas. Funny, even though he is too young for the tractor, he will throw a tantrum if we don't sit him on it every evening. Gotta love kids.

quote:
[he will throw a tantrum if we don't sit him on it every evening.
Like father, like son?? LOL!!

quote:
Originally posted by WITom
quote:
I have met them both, you have no idea![:D]}:)

hide the keys! lock the doors! dont want to lose either him or the tractor ( I dont blame him I would like to take that tractor to)

My 3 1/2 year old grand daughter has been driving my B 1 for a year now. I have to walk besides her but she has a good time and she goes slow. Her first ride was on a wonderboy 575 on my lap at 1 year old. Bob

My youngest son has been doing that for quite a while. My problem is that it is much harder to lift him off the seat now that he is 18 years old, and as big as I am.:O:D If I could just get him to start the engine and mow the yard, without me being there.;)

quote:
Originally posted by WITom
quote:
You mean dad throws a tantrum also??[:O]

My nephew use to crywah at the back door when his dad was cutting the lawn on his tractor.The only way that they could calm him down was to put him on his dads lap while he cut the lawn.Little did he know!Know my nephew is 24,he has restored two tractors and he really has the fever;)! Although they are Cub Cadets:Oit'a nice to seedOd:D