Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Quiz (posted answers in reply)

Chris727

I see 18, I think. but my x-ray see through weeds vision only works live and in person!&:) Maybe if I could go visit? lol :D

Ok Guys you were right on. There are 18 visible in the picture (probably another 5 not visible here) Theser were the easier ones.

a. Simplicity 3105 rear engine rider b. Craftsman lawn tractor c. Gilson G-16 with tiller attachment d. Allis B-12 e. Sears 6hp custom tractor f. Sears SS-12 suburban Here are the touhger ones to spot, I went back into the high res. pic and pulled these out.

Here is the complete list: 1. Simplicity 3105 rider 2. Allis 312D 3. Allis 416H 4. Craftsman lawn tractor 5. Snapper R.E.R 6. Gilson 7. Montgomery Ward 8. Sears Suburban with 18hp Onan 9. Sears Custom 600 10.Allis B-12 11.Simplitiy 725 (under tarp, didn't expect anyone to i.d. it) 12.Allis B-1 b (whats left of it) 13.Simplicity 700 14.Allis 716-6 15.Allis 710-6 (also ubder tarp) 16.Allis B110 17.Sears SS-12 Suburban 18.Sears custom 6hp. This is kind of a boneyard, most of these are mine, none are complete, most serve as future repair projects or for parts to keep their counterparts at home running. Most are just rolling chasis. I do plan on putting engines on the 416H, B110, and 725 someday. Willy, all but two of my running tractors are kept shedded or tarped and many of these were on their way to being sold as metal scrap and melted down had I not gotten them.

I thought the "C" Gilson was the bolens I was wrong sm00. Great bone yard. JH

Thanks for the posting, always lots of fun playing where's Waldo with vintage iron!:D Glad to here most of these are rescue tractors, once they are gone they are gone forever! ^

That kind of bone yard would put me in hog heaven. I truly enjoy bone picking. Glad to here you are at least getting some usable parts. It brings tear to my eyes to see old iron rusting away be it tractors or old cars I guess I'm getting sentimental in my old age.sm02