Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
2burning

Quiz7790 on ebay and old posts from here the same?

2burning
Now that I can search the archives (Thanks go to Kent and etymon for putting it in place!), and I am not bidding on this or anything, but that tractor on ebay looked familiar. Is this the same tractor? view item 260120625567 on ebay or: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260120625567&rd=1&rd=1 post from 2003: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=16754

Ketchamized
Mr. Long, Looks like the same tractor to me. Notice the "SIMPLICITY" sticker on the front- there is a scratch between "M & P" as well as a long scratch on "P". Same tractor. Erick

PatRarick
Pretty sure it's the same tractor. In his original post, LBS states that he had yet to make brackets for the motor mounts. You can see where these were welded on to the mounting plate in the E-bay photo. Scratches throught the Simplicity logo on the front frame are identical. Tractor is located in Pleasantville, TN. Click on LBS's profile in the original post and it states that he lives in Pleasantville, TN.

2burning
I thought it looked the same too... Interesting how you can track the history of a machine by posts out here :) I wonder if LBS is still lurking around out here. That is an interesting mower deck on that unit, and whoever gets it will need to take a look at the return lines from the injectors to the fuel tank, it looks like it is missing. With that front pulley on it should make a nice unit for someone.

CarlH
He posted recently under a new user name. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=78806&SearchTerms=diesel%2C7790[/url] LBS is now posting as DieselPower.