Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PGL

Awards for Site

dlcentral
Hi Peter, Yes I was awhere of the awards that "Kents site" has received "but" I have gotten behind checking them out and its really nice that you posted letting others know including myself to check them out again. Its been awhile sence I checked out that page and its nice to have a reminder from someone every once in a while. Kent keeps updating things and its hard at least for me to keep up on the changes that he makes unless he post it on the forum. I was off the P.C. for about 4 months last summer and when I returned to the club house I just couldn't beleive all of the possitive changes that had been made as it was like coming back to a new colorfull site. We all sure can be "proud" to be a part of what "Kent" has done and I can only imagine just how proud "Kent" hopefully feels from all the time and work he is sharing with people all over the "world". Yes it takes all of us as a team effort with idea's and information but its been so neat to watch "Kent" take what we have given over time in the ruff and fine tune it the way he does. Thanks Peter again, >>->happyjack<-<<

PGL
I usually come straight to the discussion section, but yesterday browsed a bit more of the site after seeing Chad's message. On the "About this Site" connection, I found 4 pages of awards!! Maybe some of the rest of you have missed this significant recognition of Kent's and other contributors' efforts by others, even if they don't own an AC or Simplicity. Congratultions to all. Peter