Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Roto-Tiller Questions

MarksA-C

I am seeing how to hook up the new Tiller I got to my 610. I know that I don't have a tiller plate (Yet) but an trying to get the PTO pulley on. How far do I put it on the shaft? And, What size pulley do I put on the Actual Tiller? It is missing that. Mark-

Mark if nobody here can help you try emailing sandy lake equipment they might have one or at least tell you the correct diameter i needed the drive pulley for the tiller on my 6216 she told me the size i got one that worked ok at the local true value hardware and a few monthes later she found me a new old stock one that turned out was about the same price

Install the drive pulley with the hub inward and the outer side flush with the shaft end. The pulley for the tiller is 8.4" OD. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_100_2873_00_AT_S.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
Could this work as the Tiller Pulley? http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2007060719502674&item=1-BK85-J&catname=powerTrans

Mark you would be better off using a pulley from a Broadmoor. OD would be close and the only hang up is the bore.

Mark, you are still in high school so you should be familiar with this age old "cheer".... Gimme a "D" Gimme a "A" Gimme a "V" Gimme a "E" Gimme a "E" Gimme a "M" Gimme a "M" Gimme a "E" Gimme a "R" What's it spell? Dave Emmer, yay!! Come on Mark, it is hard enough to think for myself, now I have to think for you (and Bob too)? sm03 We have one of the best Simplicity/Allis resources in the continental United States just 20 miles away. I'll bet he has a plate, pulley, tines and whatever else you need. Maybe I'll call him today and buy one for your birthday. See y'all tomorrow.

put a want ad in the classifieds, he is always checking the classifieds.