Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RipRat

Where can I buy?

RipRat
I am looking for a place that can order Rustoleum aresol paint such as this:
[img]/club2/attach/RipRat/24914_300.jpg[/img]
This is AC Orange and I have used the Industrial Rustoleum paint in the past with great success. Here is the link to Rustoleum's site with info on the product. http://www.rustoleum.com/product.asp?frm_product_id=345&SBL=2 The only local supplier (in CT) that I found was Granger (in Waterford) but when I went there yesterday they said the could get the product for me, but they would not sell it to me because I'm not a business and Granger apparently does not sell to individuals. Any ideas on other local suppliers? Anybody ever use this before, and what were your results? Thanks!

mbsengineer
That's awesome, I might be in the market for some of this stuff in the near future. I would call their main number and see if Rust-Oleum them-self can help. It looks like their number is 800.323.3584

ehertzfeld
Ray, did you try Napa? They should be able to order you anything that they carry. I buy Rustoleum paint from them, so they carry the brand. If you have the part number, I would see if they can get it. Oh, I'm out here in Brooklyn so I'm not too far from you. Let me know if you ever need somthing.

Try Ace Hardware.

tec2484
I have an account at Graingers, If Napa can't get it for you let me know and I can order it for you though Graingers. Sometimes they are a little high on shipping.

Tom_Byrne
I used to buy that paint at Sears Hardware and Appliance- we used to use it on new steel on our jobs. Big commercial paint stores and industrial supply houses used to sell it also, try them.