Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A BIG THaNks

hwp

I wanted to say a big "Thank You" to UCD, JMAC, and JP. For the information about "Sandy Lake Implement Co". I have been looking for these parts for about 2 weeks, trying to cross numbers and using just about all the recourses I could find on this site and the web. I am a member of many web-based clubs, Mainly into Mopars. But wanted to say that this site has some very special kinds of people. They seem to share their knowledge and love for these old tractors without hesitation. And that allowed me to get in contact with a very nice lady up there named Brenda that took the time to listen and answer my e-mail in a very timely manner. I had no idea about how to find these parts. I recommend them to anyone who has not used them. She also helped me with another larger tractor I have. Thanks to all for your help.

Brenda is "one nice lady". I have met her in person, and she just has a great personality. Dealing with her is such a pleasure compared to some of the other Simplicity dealers.

I have been to Sandy Lake on several occasions and they are always very helpful with excellent knowledge of these old machines. Cannot say enough good things about Sandy Lake.