Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New toy...

shanhamm

Squire garden mark I just got off of ebay for $40.00. Doesn't look to pretty, but I'll make her nice and clean.^ Special thanks to Greg for posting this, if it wasn't for you I would have never have found it!!dOd

Nice, I see your graduating to the bigger tractors. Nice find. Remember to take lots of pictures, wile you restore it.

quote:
I see your graduating to the bigger tractors
As I am 6'3", I'm tired of eating my knees every time I ride the yeoman to cut the grass or clear snow!!!:D:D
quote:
Remember to take lots of pictures, wile you restore it.
That will be awhile, since i'll be on the road this weekend, but for sure I will when it comes time...^

looks like you got your hands full on that one. dont come across those very often. nice find. ^

Shanon, I was watching that one also. I would have bid on it had I not just picked up a 3410 for $40. Nice grab! Tom

Shanon, at your height you need an RBT so you can stretch your legs. Get a hydro and then you can totally relax when mowing.8D:D

RBTs ain't all bad. Anyway, Nice Score Shanon! I was thinking about bidding on it in the last 30 min. =8)

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got her home a bit ago, she looks pretty solid all the way around, few spots that will need some welding, and of course lots of paint.... Good news and bad news with the engine, she spins free, but to free. It has no compression:( I'll have to tear her down and see whats going on. Hopefully its not fatal...

Shanon, parts for a mod 19 are still available. Well the rings and gaskets are, I never had to get a piston.