Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Last weekends haul

albj93

Hello everyone, I responded to an inter-net add for Allis Chalmers tractors a couple of weeks ago. Arranged to pick up last Saturday. Brandon and I were up and left at 4:00am bound for Cumberland Maryland(about 3hr drive) Seven hours later this is what we arrived home with...My wife was just tickled...

The Big ten had a blown motor so the previous owner put the 12hp out of the B-112 into it but never finished it. Brandon rebuilt the carburetor and we found all of the missing pieces and got it running and driving... The tractors also came with these...

The mower decks are nice...one is perfect and the other is missing the arbors. The sickle bar is perfect..needs to be taken apart and cleaned up but all of the teeth and guards are nice. Can't wait to fire this up and try it out. I have to get a few things for it like a belt and lift cable and lift pulley. Best part of all of this is that everything was FREE...Come and get it before it goes to the scrap yard....We lucked out this time for sure... Andy P.S. Still need to post my pictures from spring fling...I will try to do that this evening if there is any interest in them..

you lucky dog, I was up in Cumberland about three weeks ago visting my brother (in Flintstone, Md.). If you get that sickle bar up and running, let me know, I need to see how it operates, so I can fix mine. jh

Great haul Andy, especially considering the purchase price. Congratulations to Brandon on getting the Big 10 running. ^

That is close to the haul I had a couple weeks ago, except you price was better:D