Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

my stripes

chrisdm8

Hello, I used the lawn sweeper for the first time today and was very pleased with the results. The yard looks very nice with the clippings all picked up. The only problem is that it makes stripes of it's own so they turn out less defined. My wife thinks next time I should mow one direction and sweep perpendicular to it so there is a checkerboard effect. Either way, I was pleased...

looks good to me, perhaps your wife should run the sweeper (another reason for another Tractorsm03)

I think I've got her convinced... the problem is that she thinks my tractor is a death trap. So I think it may have to be something a little more refined... maybe even *gasp* running boards :O

Roy, Since you insist on "Bad mouthing" the running board tractors, you just better bring both the RBTs that you have, up to my place. It is going to hurt their feelings the way you put them down. If I was one of them, I wouldn't run at all for you.:(! For you folks that don't know: The two primary tractors in Roy's stable are "Running Board Tractors". :O There, Roy, I told everybody. Now it is not a secret anymore.yell Yes, I do have a FDT. It sits in the hut and is not used much. Have to protect the frail little thing.:O:D666