Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New motor for the B112

Mean_LiL_Allis

Just a few pictures of the motor that I am putting in my Allis B112 puller,it is a K341S 13 fin 16 hp Kohler.

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
I have a K321 in my 61 Wards, that we once used for pulling. They fit in there nicely.
:O:Ism06

Come on Mike. You've seen it. It fits. ;) You probably consider installing a Kohler engine to be the same as putting runningboards on it.666

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Come on Mike. You've seen it. It fits. ;) You probably consider installing a Kohler engine to be the same as putting runningboards on it.666
Yup, you said it Rod666 And BTW yes it does fit very welldOd

"You probably consider installing a Kohler engine to be the same as putting runningboards on it." "Yup, you said it Rod." Ditto what MDB said. :D:D:D:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
"You probably consider installing a Kohler engine to be the same as putting runningboards on it." "Yup, you said it Rod." Ditto what MDB said. :D:D:D:D:D
Yeah... :O And be sure to use Non-detergent Oil in it... we'd hate for this to happen....:o):o):o)
[img]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Gross/soapy_toilet.jpg[/img]

Ah, the Foot-Draggers are restless. We need to find them something to do other than sit around and look at their tractors, while we, RBT owners get out and do some real work with ours.666:D Sorry, Barrie, but it looks like your topic has been hijacked. $#@* Foot Draggers. :O:D