Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 7010

chrisdm8

Hello, We're going to pick up a new addition this weekend. We are buying a simplicity 7010 for my wife. The main purpose is to pull the spreader but I'm curious if any of my attachments will fit up to it. All my attachments currently fit my AC HB112... Thanks!

Your attachments will fit up, but you may need to change the driven pulleys on your mower deck and tiller to get to the correct speed. Also if you have a B Series dozer blade and hitch the lift arm on the hitch will hit the hood on the 7010 when you raise the blade. Someone else can probably tell you about those things they use to throw snow around. I have no use for one.:D

hi greg, i was thinking of doing the same thing. i was going to try mounting the 48 deck from an hb112 onto a 7112. if i change the pulley will the standard belts work? john

If you use the same size pulley that's on a 48" deck from a 3400, 7000 or 7100 series I think the belt should be the same as the one listed for your 7112 with 48" deck. Part #1713515SM = 78.1" HA belt.

If you have a sicklebar mower, it will not work. The cone clutch PTO runs way too fast for the old style sicklebars. You would need a new one with a planetary reduction on it. Either that or you will need to fabricate a reduction unit of your own.