Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JBute

JBute
I was just looking through the book "Allis Chalmers farm Equipment 1914-1985" by Norm swinford, and I came across the 5015. I am wondering how hard these are to come by, what they generally bring (fair to good condition) and how dependable they are. To big? to small? Power,? Atachments?

Al
Hi, These are a very nice little tractor. They are a 3 cyl diesel made by Toyosha. They have 3 pt and live Hydraulics and a 540 PTO. I believe they weighed about 1000 lbs. They used the 48" Soveriegn deck and later a 54 deck made by Haban was available at least on the 4 wheel drive version. I sold several and they are a wonderful powerful troublefree and fuel stingy tractor. They run forever with no problems. We sold The local school 2 of the big brothers the 5020 and 9523 Simplicity. I belive they told me a while back, the one has nearly 10,000 hours on it and still runs flawlessly. The 5020 is the same as the 9518 Simplicity. When we received them they came with a set of AC and a set of Simplicity decals and the dealer put on the set to match the dealership. The serial # nameplate ways AC 5020 and on the next line down Simplicity 9518 and then the serial number. Massey Fergueson immported the same tractor with a different wheelbase and sheetmetal. The clutch housing was longer on the MFs. If you find one I am sure you will love it. Good luck, Al

Sandy_Lake_Imp
Great machine. One warning- built by Toyosha of Japan- no longer in business therefor parts are sometimes hard to get & ALWAYS expensive. The good news is that parts are rarely needed! Bill