Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rsnik

7016 Sovereign Hydro

rsnik
Just bought a non running 7016 Sovereign Hydro on eBay. I have 2 Baron shuttles but don't know from hydros. Have to go pick it up with my trailer. Will it roll freely in neutral or is there a lever or something you throw to freewheel the tranny so you can push it on the trailer? I promise I will take pics and post when I get her home. Has a snowblower with a PTO on the front shaft. Has probably a 42 inch deck and electric lift. Engine is non running but I have a great 16 Hp Briggs with a new carb looking for a home.

ambler
If its a sunstrum, there's a freewheeling latch on top under the seat pan to push the two valves open, if its a vickers there's a lever in back on the right side

rsnik
Thank you all very much for the help. The seller, Dave, repairs and sells lots of garden tractors as a second income. He just took in a 717 and a 3112H and was asking me questions and I said "Whoa! You need to join our club (he had never heard of it). For $10 you get get any question answered, look up any tractor with the MFG # and print a parts manual!" By golly I think I done rounded us up a new member!