Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b-112 a/c ?

dirtmister16

im looking at a A/C b-112 and it has not been run in 5 years everything is complete. the tractor will need cleaning and a few other small items, the engine turns over with compression and has the deck with all gaurds and belts. The person who owns this is asking $250 for the whole tractor, is this a good price? The price to me seems high for a tractor that will at this point does not run. your input would be greatly helpful. matt

I paid $100 for an engine-less B112 with no attachments. $250 sounds about right to me. I would, however, try to lower the price. Always worth a try!:D

I just purchased a B-112 that runs,48"deck and factory headlights but the BGB is shot.Cost me a $100 plus $75 gas for the trip to get it.

I have purchased three tractors of the large frame variety at $150, $150 and $250. None of them were running and all needed a lot of work. One of them did not have a working engine. I would say that $250 is a good price, since you said the engine has good compression.

The most I have sent on any of my tractors used was $1200.00 for the HB-116 I bought from Sam but that was in like new condition. The 7790 I bought new. B-110 running, High low, mower deck $250.00 came with a 3012 with hydrolift. B-112 not running, needed carb rebuild and set of points, mower deck. $140.00 3212H not running, needed to be rewired and set of points, mower deck, snow blower. $125.00 HB-112 running, mower deck, wheel weights 46" remote angle front plow. $319.00 HB-212 running, no deck. $140.00 HB-212 running, mower deck, 2 sets of wheel weights. $310.00 7117S running, 48"deck leaf Vac and cart $400.00.

thanks for the info i will see what happens and let everyone know. thanks again matt