Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Upper- Midwest Picnic Update

McGill

I am going to the PPP Meeting Wednesday Night ( Protection of Persons and Property) They have some concerns that a lot of guys in leather jackets will come roaring into town on their hopped up garden tractors. Actually, they want a better idea on how many people and tractors I think will show up. Soooo... if you have even a tiny thought of may-be attending would you please E-mail me or respond to this posting. The parks director, with a smile, asked if we wanted her to leave the park unmowed so we can play with our tractors. I said I'd get back to her. I've also deceided to supply a picnic lunch at low cost for anyone who wants to come and not have to worry about food. It will be a typical WIsconsin lunch, Brats, hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, colslaw, chips, pop ( that's soda or soft drinks to some of you.)If you want anything harder or better tasting BYO. Thanks and please let me know if you plan on or want to attend.

Myself and my father will be attending so put 2 down for me, I am planning on taking my 700 with the deck if they leave it uncut. Also I got a tour of the Simplicity factory last fall, I will call them if you want me to get us a tour. Thanks,-BradW

Count me in too! I'm not sure if anyone else will come with me or not, but I plan on making it myself! I'll bring my 700 w/ mower deck too. I plan on selling whats left of my 700 parts tractor also, so if anybodies interested, I can bring it or parts of it up there as well. In fact, I have a 16 ft tandem-axle landscaping trailer so if anyone wants anything transported to/from there from the Mid-Michigan area, I'd be more than happy to do so for a very reasonable fee. It's a nice little park! I remember stopping in a couple years ago when I ran my motorcar on the Wisconsin Central up there. Ciao Don