Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
goatfarmer

Another foot dragger comes to light!

goatfarmer
Picked this one up Wednesday.I believe it's a 1966.

This is the way it came out of the garage, I haven't done a thing to it. The paint on the hood, and seat deck shines like new! One tear in the seat, about 1/4" long. It has been sitting about 8 years. Mike Siebern, this one was in your back yard, it was in a garage on Lake James.

But the icing on the cake?

All the books, including sales literature!

My wife thinks we can sell this one for decent money, but I think it's going to stay a while!

SimpleTom
Very nice find!! Mark, The early year Broadmoors had no side panels. My early 6hp Broadmoor also has no side panels. Look closely at this picture from a sales brochure.

Tom

msiebern
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Mike Siebern, this one was in your back yard, it was in a garage on Lake James.
Man! Missed another one!:O HE who snoozes loses! Great score! You should have told me you were coming. I would have taken you over to my favorite pub there and bought you lunch .... and enough drafts to swindle you out of it!}:)
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
My wife thinks we can sell this one for decent money, but I think it's going to stay a while!
I have one of the little fellers in my stable, a 727 and they are really fun to mow around the tighter areas. That one deserves a good home. Sounds like you better keep it under lock and key before the Mrs. sells it for you. :) The manuals and literature look like they have never been use and stored very well.