Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

6518 Almost Finished

Recommended Posts

Thanks to a chat from Biggie Rat I was able to get the 6518 the correct engine pulleys. Ones on the left are from the 5116, ones on the right are the 6500.

Fits Great!!

Also had to tackle leaking gaskets... I cleaned it all off and tightened the bolts, now its not leaking! Just my luck.

Then I got the mower deck mounted and gave it a test run.

All it needs now is the seat, the lights fixed, and some other fine tuning. Its come a long way from the first day I got it...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this