Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What did he do?!?!

MarksA-C

Custom? Worth $1500??? Its a small broadmoor with some parts and paint thown on. Makes me sick...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/366556477.html

I emailed him when I saw it in case it was a typographical error. I was wrong. He told me it has new paint but it got scratched so he is going to redo it. It has some custom airbrush work of a 9/11 scene with firemen on the back. It has a custom DASH light and siren. He is going to put some neon lights on it also. He just placed a wanted ad for the neon lights. The engine runs good and is real clean. I offered him $15.00 for it. Tom

Well if he dose get the $1500 for it, I'll have to ask for $3000 for the duel axle Broadmoor, if I ever finish it:O:D

I think I could copy that except on a 738 model. $1600 because it a newer model and will still cut the grass. Any takerssm00:D:D

That doesn't hold a candle to ZippoVarga's Blue Diamond, and it didn't even start out as a Simplicity!