Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1 Bottom Plow Day

MPH

Just hadda mount the plow on the Landlord and go kill weeds taking over what was a nice clover field last year.

Nice 200 foot run, up a slight grade

Saved a couple spots where the clover was still tring to maintain, bees are hungrysm00. Here's what I plowed up in a short 2 hours. pic taken from the front porch.

My attempt at getting an action shot

and the master of the yard

On the same tank of gas I doubled disked this area twice, little over 1 hour. Lotta tractor time even at 3 bucks a gallon.

Some uninformed might consider that work, what do they know? With my luck I would have dropped the camera during that action shot, and plowed it under. Always a pleasure to see your pics.

"Can't keep the farmboy away from a plow."sm01sm01sm01sm01sm01 Those Firestones are great tires, only time I slipped a lug was along the south edge next to the trees when I hooked a few tree roots, and then the frontend was 2 feet up in the air before they broke loose.

Marty, great pics as usual. My in-laws were in Tok this past week and I thought of having them look for your place. My sister-in-law works for US Fish & Wildlife and needed to visit one of the Refuges in your area. My in-laws have been in state for several weeks to get some granddaughter time in. Hope to get back up there soon myself. Will be sure to give you a holler when that happens.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I always enjoy them. Everything's nice and green as usual. Guess "summer" doesn't last long enough to get the brown's.