Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Price of a B-10 AC with Attachments

I was wondering if anyone could tell me, what a B-10 with light kit, a L-12 loader,mowing deck,tiller, snow blade and manuals is worth? Thanks Craig

i've been looking for a loader for my b10 .if you want to sell it seperetly let me know how mutch and were yiur located .thanks pat

JDSnyder
This is a hard one not knowing the condition of everything so lets assume everything is in like new condition just needing some paint work. Price's around me in Mi. are really high compared to other area's that I have seen. Tractor in good shape and does not burn oil- $450 Mower included with tractor price Front end loader "hard to find that one" $650 Snow and dozer Blade the one with springs $250 Blade without springs $175 Tiller- $300 Manuals included with price of tractor 00 This is assumeing everything works excellent but only needs clean up and paint and tires are good ect. Its a hard call not knowing what area you live in and these prices are what my dealer friend gave me if he were to sell them "but" this prices can very depending how many he has of each attachment and the time of season. As a package "everything sold together" the prices could drop rather then having to sit on them. But some of the attachments could bring more money if the dealer kept them and sold them separately such as the loader and tiller. Hopefully someone else can give you the prices in your area if you let us know. I have seen some attachments out east go for 30% less and others that bring some more then around my area of Michigan it just depends on what is available at the time it seems like. The prices at listed should be pretty close coming from Mark Waite in are area. Example- a 36" snowblower in like new condition not even a scrach on it Mark is asking $450 with 30 day warrent "but" a just so so one that needs painting and possibly some work $75 this all depends on condition. Good Luck, >>->happyjack<-<<

JDSnyder
Craig, I recently purchased a 65 Landlord 101 with 42" mower, snow blower, part of a Simplicity Blade and a John Deer snow plow for $900. The tractor was pretty solid mechanically, but needed restored cosmetically. I am in Colorado and there aren't many antique garden tractors floating around out here. I was looking at a hefty shipping bill to buy one farther back east, so I probably paid a bit of a premium to avoid that hassle and expense. I hope this maybe gives you some reference.

I too have been looking for the loader. If you'd be interested in selling it, please let me know. Please email me at allischick@triad.rr.com as my other email is currently down.