Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

Peco vac "got it home"

ehertzfeld
I'm looking at getting a Peco vac system. I want to download an owners manual for it. Dose any one know the model number to these? Well I got my Peco vac system. I hooked it up and gave her a try yesterday. I must say I'm pretty impressed with the way it works. Emptying the bag is no picnic, but I can mow my whole yard and only have to empty it at the end. I was a bit nervous that the 12hp would run out of power, with the 42inch deck, the Peco, and powering the hydro trans, but it did very well at 3/4 throttle.

ehertzfeld
Wonderful!!!!!! Thanks, how do you like yours? I have seen the one I'm looking at, in action, and it looks like it works great. I mite be getting it tomarow. If I do, I'll have to get it ready and try it out this weekend. thanks again.

ehertzfeld
Kent, you are right, it was made for a cone clutch. I converted this B112 to hydro, so it has one now. Here are a few more pictures of it off the tractor.

Not sure if these are what you wanted, but it's still off the tractor, so if you want more, just ask!;):D

mmischni
Thanks! That is exactly what I wanted. I was curious what they used for a blower wheel. Very interesting. The only other I have seen the inside of was much newer one that used a 5-blade fan of some polymer or other. This looks like two paddles clamped to the shaft. Are they aluminum do you think? Also curious as to approximate rpms they spin that at? Close to engine rpm I would think by the size of the pulley? Thanks again for the pics sm01 Matt