Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Bready two wheel tractor

FastPaul

This Is my latest find .I can't seem to find to much info on it . It has a 1 1/2 Hp. Clinton engine , It runs perfect except for a little smoke a start up , I think It's a early 50s,It was originally orange It cut real good too ,If anyone has some info Please fill me in, Thanks

I have a parts and instruction book for one. I tried to scan a page and post it but the server tells me NO!:(! Anyway, it shows a tractor that looks the same but has a Briggs 2"X2" engine. This tractor looks very similar in design to my Garden All tractors. I have owned, sold, and looked at a lot of walk-behinds and I think this is the first I remember with a side sickle mower. They are usually directly in front. Looks like an excellant purchase!:D

WOW what a find..... Not the tractor, the fact that you found a good running Clinton engine.:O:o):D

Bready are not something you come by all the time a friend of mine found one at an auction a couple of years ago with some attachments, but the wheels were rusted right off it.. he tried to get me to deal him out of it but I wasn't interested , I couldn't find much about them... But Great find,

Hey Paul, would you be able to get a few more pictures of the Sickle mower part for me? I need Ideas for a project I might start. Looks cool.

quote:
Originally posted by MarksA-C
Hey Paul, would you be able to get a few more pictures of the Sickle mower part for me? I need Ideas for a project I might start. Looks cool.
Heres a few pics . I has a small BGB to run the SB