Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

700 725 wiring Diagram

Bunky

I was looking through the Tech forum but I didn't see a diagram forthe 700 725's I have the Wards and there's no wiring on it and I need to know how to wire it..... Can someone help??

Can someone tell me what Contact should be on the bottom?? the regulator I have has 3 contacts on the top but none on the bottom...

Bunky, The bottom post goes to the Armature post on the SG. I double check this by checking both the 725 and the B-1:D

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
So then if one of my 3 top terminals is marked "ARM" then I assume I put my wire there ????
If that is how it is marked that is what I would do.