Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

a couple off brands

SimpleTom

I got my neighbor infected with the tractor fever and he and I went to pick up two tractors. They were listed in Craigslist. A Broadmoor 728 w/ deck, plow blade and snow thrower. The other was a Dynamark w/deck. Both run and are in very good condition. The snow thrower is like new. Got them both for $200. I got the Dynamark for helping him work on it. Here are the pictures from Craigslist.

We took the engine out of the Broadmoor since the pan gasket and shaft seal were leaking bad so I don't have any updated pics of it. I did repaint the wheels on the Dynamark and power washed it. Looks alot better now. It will be going down the sales block.

Last night I browsed the Craigslist again and found a free riding mower from the 50's. Not pretty, in fact pretty ugly little thing but it runs and drives. It will be a good starter project for my son to tinker with in his shop class this fall.

I just looked on ebay and found this. Looks the same. I new the engine on mine has been replaced but now I know what it is. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Sears-Wards-Tecumseh-3-5-HP-Riding-Mower-57-62_W0QQitemZ280134218442QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50377QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url] Tom