Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
DMedal

S/G for 3415

DMedal
the advertised starter is a short frame, yes? I need a long frame, I let the smoke get out of one of mine. http://cgi.ebay.com/SIMPLICITY-ALLIS-STARTER-GENERATOR_W0QQitemZ110149311806QQihZ001QQcategoryZ82242QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tom_Byrne
MY TWO CENTS: Don, If you are looking for a starter/generator give these guys a shot. In my experience, going the used route has not worked out over the long term. I bought three S/G's from these guys( a Cub, Ford, anf my 2010) and found the product and company are top notch: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-SIMPLICITY-Starter-Generator-CW-Rotate-GDR0002_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46093QQihZ003QQitemZ130134057556QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

DMedal
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Well if you need it for a Landlord sized tractor, that is the right one. What model tractor is yours?
2210 and T16H, the S/Gs are interchangeable. I was up and running again in about 10 minutes. I let the smoke get out of the field coil. :( -Don

firefoxz1
quote:
Originally posted by duckman 2210 and T16H, the S/Gs are interchangeable. I was up and running again in about 10 minutes. I let the smoke get out of the field coil. :( -Don
And it's really hard to get it back in too:(. That S/G should fit all the Simplicity Briggs Horizontal engines. Edit: I bought a 738 S/G from them and it worked and was in good condition.