Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

wil this fit? .... BGB tiller pulley

perry
DO you all know whether or not this part would fit a Simplicity 700 or 725. thanks....perry [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220131476823&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1[/url]

Kent
I think so, though I can't swear to it. I will say that that is a pretty hard to find combination -- the small cast-iron pulley and the corresponding bracket/belt guard that holds the end of the clutch engagement rod.

perry
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Nope the one for a 700 725 is diferent, although if I don't win it, then it's the right one!:O:D}:):o)
:DLMAO.....thats a good one

ehertzfeld
Hee hee, I didn't realize you are the seller!:OB):D It looks like your up the road from my sister, she is in Dearborn, about a half an hour away! If I ever get there to visit her, I'll have to make the trip up to visit ya!

perry
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Hee hee, I didn't realize you are the seller!:OB):D It looks like your up the rad from my sister, she is in Dearborn, about a half an hour away! If I ever get there to visit her, I'll have to make the trip up to visit ya!
ya , dearborn not too far away. i was just there last week picking up a ford lgt100 tractor.