Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
wminmi

My B-12 project: part #2

wminmi
got a little done on the B-12 today....doesn't look like much though :( Drug the sandblaster out and started blasting frontend components....got into the steering parts and the blasted sandblaster got clogged up and refused to work. tinkered with that for about an hour before giving up and continuing on with wire wheels and sandpaper.

wminmi
thanx :D she actually looks better in the pix than in person i think....maybe it's just me. I do know the paint, Rustoleum Old Cat Yellow, seems to chip/scratch fairly easily which i'm not too happy about, i spose i'll just keep an extra can or 2 on hand just in case sm06

wminmi
oh yeah, the engine pictured (red one) will be getting rebuilt and going into this tractor, making it a B-16 :O hopefully the rain holds off tomorrow after i get home from work, would like to fire up the pressure washer and get some more parts cleaned up and ready for paint :D

wminmi
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Looks good!^ I see you changed your signature. Thinning out the fleet?
can't get anything by you Kenny :D Kinda sorta thinning the fleet out.....would have liked to keep them all, but space and spare money was getting kinda tight :( Someday i'll have a whole herd again though ^

goatfarmer
quote:
Kinda sorta thinning the fleet out.....would have liked to keep them all, but space and spare money was getting kinda tight
I know all about the space and money thing. Lots of that going on these days.....