Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC Composter for 410

dnahwols

Hi, I ask the other week about front composter for AC 410, after what I learned and seeing one on ebay for a MWard made by Gibson I figured my local dealer was right, that they were made by someone other than Allis Chalmers. There is a like new one on Ebay right now, Seller was nice enough to email pict of MFG plate. "ALLIS-CHALMERS MODEL #2024728 4304 Serial #2770130" Could this still been an after market accessory, or was it offer by AC?? Thanks for any help, j

As far as I know, they were made for Allis. I'm not sure who actually made them, but they were a dealer sold option.