Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Someone needs to get this......

jfrank1962

Hey all.. Just noticed that this has been relisted. http://detroit.craigslist.org/grd/378551215.html Good Luck

quote:
Originally posted by perry
hey get off my tractor.C:) 5 miles away from me. i just emailed him.
Wait just a second! it is only 1136 miles from me like most of the good ones. $200 sounds good but the $1100. trip kinda puts it out of reach.

quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome
quote:
Originally posted by perry
hey get off my tractor.C:) 5 miles away from me. i just emailed him.
Wait just a second! it is only 1136 miles from me like most of the good ones. $200 sounds good but the $1100. trip kinda puts it out of reach.
i hold it for ya, but i get to keep the grader blade:D

Sorry guys - I got there 1st! He e-mailed inviting everyone to his house at 6PM, I was surprised no one else was there. In the end, I gave more than he was asking - he's a nice guy, or I'm too nice! But the grader blade by itself is pretty sweet:

The deck is better than most:

The plow is also clean and complete:

It has a little hood damage, and someone got carried away with black paint at one time, but the 16 horse Briggs does it for me:

I've been trying to get some tractor stuff here from NY. I was only supposed to be in the Detroit area 3-6 months, now extended 'till the end of 2008. I finally rented a house here in Troy MI, and now the garage has it's 1st tractor!

Great buy Clyde! He never returned my emails or I'd a been there fighting with ya for it! I'm not far away and was checkin email waiting to run up there too!

well i guess i can stop rolling up my quarters. i way over extended my tractor funds as always and could'nt come up with the cash for this one untill monday. glad someone on the board got it:)