Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jfrank1962

It's been a good day

jfrank1962
Found all of this today while out and about

When I went to pick them up, he asked if I was interested in the revitalizer that he had buried in the barn:O

I have been smilling all afternoon:D:D:D

SmilinSam
I like those guys who say " oh and by the way". When I go pick up something I always ask if they have anything else they are looking to get rid of. More often than not they come up wih something else, sometimes even better than what I went to get in the first place.

Simplicity314
Found while "out and about"? I'm out and about fairly often, but I've never come back with a haul! So how did it work? Were you out driving and see the stuff in someone's yard?

jfrank1962
Mike, still waiting on my work schedule to see if we make it to Findlay or not.? Jim, my other bad habit is riding motorcycles. I rode about 50 miles to a community garage sale in a small town and found nothing. I always go a different way home (backroads) and found all of this sitting under a guys maple tree in his front yard. Only saw the trailer when I went by the first time, but when I turned and went back I was very surprised. This is the first I have really just stumbled on to something like this^

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mach1martysr
    • GregB
    • MARK (LI)
    • tadams
  • Today's Birthdays

1. torquedoff
      torquedoff
      (52 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts