Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

It's been a good day

jfrank1962

Found all of this today while out and about

When I went to pick them up, he asked if I was interested in the revitalizer that he had buried in the barn:O

I have been smilling all afternoon:D:D:D

Outstanding haul. ^ Do I see a mid-mount grader blade and turning plow in addition the dump cart, spring tooth cultivator, and revitalizer?

I like those guys who say " oh and by the way". When I go pick up something I always ask if they have anything else they are looking to get rid of. More often than not they come up wih something else, sometimes even better than what I went to get in the first place.

Found while "out and about"? I'm out and about fairly often, but I've never come back with a haul! So how did it work? Were you out driving and see the stuff in someone's yard?

Mike, still waiting on my work schedule to see if we make it to Findlay or not.? Jim, my other bad habit is riding motorcycles. I rode about 50 miles to a community garage sale in a small town and found nothing. I always go a different way home (backroads) and found all of this sitting under a guys maple tree in his front yard. Only saw the trailer when I went by the first time, but when I turned and went back I was very surprised. This is the first I have really just stumbled on to something like this^