Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

homelite t16

sodbuster

i just came across a homelite with a cab mower deck tiller blower blade and a chipper the sheet metal on the tractor looks stright and it is supose to run but has leaking carb i am not that interested in all of the attactments and do not have the room for all of it in the garage any one on here looking for homelite eqyipment or would i be better parting out on ebay

Cabs and chippers for the Homelites would be a rare commodity. However there are so few colecting these as there are so few around in general that the auction format may not be the way to go. A die hard collector may pay big prices, but getting two or three at the auction at the same time id iffy at best. Might be better puting a price on them and try that way. Problem is what the price should be?

Hi David- I sent you a PM. I've got a T16H I'm restoring as close to original as I can and spares and/or attachments would be nice. You aren't too far by local standards, only 273 miles! -Don

quote:
Originally posted by duckman
Hi David- I sent you a PM. I've got a T16H I'm restoring as close to original as I can and spares and/or attachments would be nice. You aren't too far by local standards, only 273 miles! -Don
Don, Is that an Allis or Simplicity made T16H? Love to see pictures.

[/quote]Don, Is that an Allis or Simplicity made T16H? Love to see pictures. [/quote] Phil- Simplicity built (I think), pretty much a 7016H as far as I can tell. It is a pile of parts (again) at the moment with swap of rear end (broken shaft) and engine (I borrowed for my other running one). I'll post pics soon - but I won't be starting cosmetic stuff again until I know everything works for more than a week. -Don

It would be real real COOL to see a blue cab. Is there such a thing? What color is the cab?

quote:
Originally posted by sodbuster
i think the t16h is the allis
If the mower discharges to the right and runs off a front PTO it is an Allis.

quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome
quote:
Originally posted by sodbuster
i think the t16h is the allis
If the mower runs of a front PTO it is an Allis.
on mine it runs off the mid cone clutch PTO (haven't actually had the deck on however). Deck blows grass to the left. It does have a manual front PTO clutch for the blower. -Don