Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Upper-Midwest Picnic update

McGill

Club picnic June 9th, Pioneer Park, Rhinelander, WI I just got back from the Parks Committee meeting. THe city loves us. They have set aside the ice rink area to park tractors and stuff. Offered to close a street if we need room to park trucks and trailers.

Where do I sign up? Where is Rhinelander? How about local camping? I have been out of the loop for too long. This sounds like a great idea. Any info would be very helpful. I will have to sell this to my wife.

McGill, Sounds great! I'm really beginning to look forward to this and already making plans. There's a nice campground closeby that I remember and like, and plan on spending a few days bumming aroung the U.P. both coming up and going back down. Hats off and thumbs up to ya for your efforts!

powermax_paul
That's just super, Dennis! I am really looking forward to the picnic. I hope to have my third powermax with loader and backhoe done so I can bring it along. It'll be great to see everyone. Thanks for your efforts. Paul P.S. Have you contacted Simplicity Mfg. to see if they want to send anyone up?

Simplcity will give us a free tour at there factory, Les and I would like to get some other people to go to port washington so we could have a group tour, if anyone is interested, please contact me, there is an airport 20 minutes from port washington which is in Milwaukee Wisconson, lodging is availible, I am planning on bringing my 700 up to your picnic, thanks,-BradW