Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This look like yours....

rsnik

Bought new rollers from Sandy Lake Implements, pulled the deck and looks like the bottom could use a power wash (it's been wet).

Now, I hope not to set off the censor alarms but this does remind me of the story of Harry who showed up at the office looking half beaten to death. Everyone says "Harry! What happened to you!" Harry says "I was golfing and hooked one into that cow pasture on the 6th. I went through the fence and was looking for my Top Flite Strata ball when a cow lifted it's tail and I was amazed to see a women's Callaway HX Pearl golf ball stuck under the cow's tail. A woman came through the fence from the other side and asked had I seen a Callaway HX Pearl. I said "yes, I think so, does this look like yours?" and went over and lifted the cow's tail. The woman went completely bezerk and beat me half to death with her 4 iron."

That was a good one, any time there is anything in a story that had to do with golf it usually funny. I wander what you will find underneath all that grass:O:D