Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MDB

Latest addition to the fleet

MDB
Well here are some pics. of the B-210 that I won on Ebay this week.

Pretty clean original tractor:D

Hydraulic liftdOd

Custom HD hitchsm06that got removed.....

Original seat and custom aluminum shift and variable handles8D

48" deck that is in near new condition (no rust pitting at all)

The one big problem is that this tractor will make it's own smoke screen.....it has over 90 lbs. compression but will hide itself in blue smoke:O [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29O2vrQK5s[/url]

rsnik
I bought a tiller from a fellow and when I went to pick it up he showed me a B-210 in near new original condition he had purchased from an 85 year old woman who was still mowing her lawn with it, but the doctor had said no more. It had every option (lights and so forth). It had a pull throttle you pull and twist to set and twist to release. It had the 8 speed variable transmission. I was smitten. The effect wore off after a while but I was convinced the B-210 is The Holy Grail of garden tractors all the way home. I had never seen one before and I still remain convinced you are one lucky guy if you come into a good one.

Nick
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Thanks guys, We are going to clean her up a little and take her to the Findlay show next week smoke and all....:D&:)
Well, you could use it as a mosquito fogger... yell

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by Nick
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Thanks guys, We are going to clean her up a little and take her to the Findlay show next week smoke and all....:D&:)
Well, you could use it as a mosquito fogger... yell
Yep. will call it the Blitz Fogger....&:):Dsm06

Here's Jake putting light brackets on.dOd

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kehoe
Mike, nice looking tractor. I hope the guy said it smoked. Hate to see miss lead adds.
Thanks Robert, Yes the seller did say that it smoked so it was advertised correctly.