Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

3 point hitch

Hello folks, I was wondering if anyone could answer a question? I know that for the AC620 and other models like it have the ability to in stall a catagory 0 3 point hitch. I was wondering if it is possible to put a 3 Pt hitch on these particular models B10, B12, B110, B112. Also I am pretty sure that front hydraulics are a possibility on these models as well. Is this true? Thanks for any help..........Randy

Racebear71
A catagory 0 3-point was available for the Sunstar/AC 1900 series/ Legacy tractors, but I don't believe one was ever made for the Sovereign/B/700/900 tractors. They had the "sleeve" quick hitch system that I think is better but of course not universal. Of course if you want to "fabricate" anything is possible. That is the same for the front hydraulics, there was never anything built for these tractors as it was not needed with the hydraulic/manual/electric lift system that lifts all attachments. These tractors came with a very "simple" handy and functional system that I feel is still better than anything else out there. It would be easier to modify the attachment to fit than trying to add a 3-pt to these tractors. My nickels worth. Good Luck. Mike.

BradW
Front hydraulics wouldn't be too hard to do, the loader and forklift used a front mounted hydraulic pump, they used the 4 hitchpoints on the front of the tractor, then used a belt and pulley system to run the pump, there was also a half gallon resivoir and brush guard, it would be handy with the tiller I am thinking of building something like that, I will see what happens. Good luck,-BradW